Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let me introduce myself...

Hi,
I'm Ann.
I'm a quilt maker and artist. I live in beautiful Maleny, Sunshine Coast Hinterland. In July 2008 I started up my own business, Quiltopia!Design, with a website... and now I'm learning about communicating on the internet.
I will be posting comments on quilting, events, inspiration and what inspires me on my blog. Especially inspiration.
I went to Fiji in 2007 and plan to hold a retreat at Plantation Island Resort http://www.plantationisland.com/ in 2009 - keep informed on that too.
Now I have to get back to making breakfast with my daughter (one of my greatest sources of inspiration!)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested in the Fiji trip and i am wondering if you could send me the information? plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fiji retreat is an all inclusive 7 night package with one day shopping in Nadi and 6 days sewing, relaxing and having fun at the Plantation Island Resort a short launch ride out from Nadi. I hope you can join us. Keep in touch for sneek peeks at the project quilt and Fiji images.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - make a comment! You've made my day ♥