Saturday, February 21, 2009

My New Background

I've just discovered a new blog site, Aqua Poppy. Chelsea has a fantastic collection of FREE backgrounds and easy to follow instructions on how to add them to your website or blog. I can't help playing around with them and have already tried out about ten! For now, this is the one I'm sticking with.
What do you think? I'd really appreciate your feedback.
I've added a button in my sidebar for you to click to get to the Aqua Poppy website.
While you're there, I've also got a clever little google link for patchwork blocks. Just type in a block name eg. "Puss in the Corner" and google it! You'll find all sorts of freebies, stories, quilt images and ideas to inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - make a comment! You've made my day ♥