Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dawn Breaks Over My Birthday Sale!


Dawn breaks over my Birthday Sale. Quiltopia!Design is One Year Old today!
And a big birthday is fast approaching for me, too...
I wanted to celebrate and have reduced stock in my online store by 20% and sales from my studio by 10%!

The sale started at 1:00 AM this morning and finishes at the same time on Monday morning. There are patterns, luxurious fabrics by the metre, pre-cuts and kits. I like to stock more unusual and contemporary ranges like Moda, Art Gallery Fabrics, Prints Charming,and African fabrics and some funky Billums (bags) from PNG just to name a few.
I'm really disappointed that none of my new listings, specially made to be there for the sale, were included in the markdown (specially with the hours of work I put into listing them over the past few days)!
Anyway, these are the limitations of technology I suppose and first time attempts. It can all be so frustrating.
If you see anything in my online store that isn't marked down, and you'd like to buy it, let me know through the "Ask seller a question" button and I will reduce it offline with a credit card payment.
Of course, if you're in the local area and would like to come to the studio, please do and receive a 10% discount on purchases. (You'll also find some things not yet listed on Ebay here.)
I hope you find something you like, to enhance a project, give as a gift, or treat yourself
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - make a comment! You've made my day ♥