Sunday, July 12, 2009

Three Easy Pieces - A Quilt is Born.

For all of you who have subscribed to my BOM, here's another softer, prettier version of the quilt. I just wanted to show you Juliet's sampler quilt from the Three Easy Pieces pattern. It's very different to the others to date. Most people have used similar bold contemporary fabrics like the ones I used in my original quilt. I love the pretty Legacy reproduction prints Juliet used for a softer, more feminine quilt.

Loved this star block!

And here is Juliet starting to machine quilt on her domestic sewing machine. I think it looks just lovely and she deserves heaps of credit for an excellent job.
If you want to receive the BOM patterns free each month, you can subscribe on my website. You can also order and but fabrics in a variety of ranges and colourways from my online store or studio.
If you haven't already, start quilting today!
Ann.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - make a comment! You've made my day ♥