Friday, May 14, 2010

SALE!

Just in case you're passing , or coming up to Maleny on the weekend, I am having a SALE:
20% OFF FABRICS ON THE ROLL
* a few exceptions!

The sale is on
SATURDAY 15TH May 10 AM - 2PM and
MONDAY 17TH May 9:30 am - 4 PM
Help me make some room for new fabrics.

I wanted to have a Mothers' Day/ May Day sale... I know, those days have passed, but we can still celebrate the Month of May, can't we?
See you in Quiltopia Boutique,
Maleny Q
And, mention my blog, or email, and enter the draw to win this lovely new season Moda Rural Jardin Jelly Roll!
xo xo Ann.

1 comment:

  1. OH exciting! I hope lots of room will be made ;)
    I have included a little post on my blog and used your pic, I hope it is ok with you?
    Sandrine x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - make a comment! You've made my day ♥