Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sudoku Quilt


I've made a start on the cute little Sudoku Quilt from the Moda Sudoku boxes I got in last week. This one is Central Park by Kate Spain - love her designs!
I've got the plan to make a really nice Sudoku Quilt and I keep ordering fabrics I have visions of something like that in, but there's always one or two of the colours I want missing. Frustrating:(
Anyway, I've got enough to go on with just now, with the Stained Glass one and the 2010 Closure one still begging to be finished :) It's ready to be basted now and hanging over the back of a chair...I've got a few like that right now. Have fun stitching,
♥ Ann.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see the sodoku quilt!Have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sudoku is fun to play, but even better in a quilt! Looking forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I've been wanting to do something with sudoku too! I first want to do a word search quilt. What fun and "great minds think alike ;-)".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cool Ann!

    Love the idea of a Sudoku Quilt.

    After wrapping my head around these puzzles all day it would be real nice to wrap my body in one too ... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann,

    Kisses from Brazil!

    Beatriz

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - make a comment! You've made my day ♥