Sunday, January 25, 2009

Quiltopia!Design Studio is so much better now...

I'm so happy with this reorganisation! This is the inside of my cupboard all nicely stacked with fabrics, quilts, threads and I even got to keep my 2 original plastic fabric crates. (Actually, I couldn't face going through the twelve year old fabrics all selected by the beginner quilter, me, in a former lifetime when my eyes had just been opened to the wonderful variety of patchwork fabrics and novelty prints out there!) I found the Bugs in Bottles Blocks from that time featured in a former post amongst all this stuff. I also cleared out some fabric I no longer want and put it in a box to take to PNG when I go up to do some classes later this year.

I really like this photo with one of my works in progress (nearly finished now) up on the design wall.
Then below is a shot of the chaos just after the shelves were put in . Disconcerting to say the least, but I did get through it all and it was worth it. I can highly recommend a studio/sewing room clear out and reorganisation.
Now it's back to work for me. I have been updating my website with new products, classes and more news about the Fiji Retreat...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - make a comment! You've made my day ♥