Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More Gorgeous Quilts by Students!

I have four more very different quilts in this show and tell from the Maleny Quilt Show. As I wandered along the rows of hanging quilts, I spotted some more quilts from past classes. I'm just going to list them and their makers. They're all lovely quilts, Girls!
Joanne's indigenous Stained Glass Stack and Slash quilt.
Lesley's (second or third!) rich Autumnal Lacquer Box
Merrill's Three Easy Pieces
Betty's Old Fashioned Sampler for her grand daughter, using fairies, butterflies and pansies.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ann it must have been such a thrill to see those beautiful quilts that you have taught. Congratulations to you and your students! They are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - make a comment! You've made my day ♥