Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Students' French Braid Quilts

The Maleny Quota Club hosted The Maleny Quilt Show two weeks ago and, as well as holding my first ever Merchant Stand, I had the opportunity to see some of my French braid students' finished quilts on display. Have a look at the three beauties below.
As people came past my shop stand, they gave a lot of very positive feed back about the quilts from my classes - Thank you!
But, especially, congratulations to the quilt makers! I think you'll all agree with me, their quilts look spectacular!

Chris's
Jennifer's
Linda's
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic that you got great positive feedback for your stall and quilts. Seeing your students quilts I can see why - they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - make a comment! You've made my day ♥