Thursday, May 27, 2010

African Dreams, again...Then I promise I'll move on!


The latest e-issue of Down Under Quilts has just hit the Internet and you will now be able to find my African Dreams quilt there too. If you want to make it, follow the link to see the project instructions. I also put an ad for my boutique, Quiltopia!Design in this issue for the first time, so I guess that's in there too.
I'm off to the Mountain Quilters' Quilt Show in Peachester this Weekend and haven't got my stuff together yet so have to run...
Maybe I'll see you there,
xo xo Ann.

1 comment:

  1. I really have to organise myself .......I'm going to miss a wonderful quilt show at Peachester!! Those ladies do some stunning work, enjoy your weekend Ann..... and take lots of Pics!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - make a comment! You've made my day ♥