Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!
Wishing everyone a very happy, relaxing and fun Easter break and long weekend.
I hope you get lots done with family, friends and fabric!
We had chocolate eggs this morning, a very nice bacon, bagel and cream cheese breckie and then we went for a drive down to the coast. We took the car to a car wash - long overdue - and had a little Sunday drive along the beach roads. Very nice.
Now my daughter is vacuuming the inside of the car and then we're going to settle into some comedy DVDs. I'm looking forward to a cup of tea and a little hand quilting.
If you really can't pass a weekend without browsing at fabrics online, you could always stop by the Quiltopia!Design store and pick up something nice with a 10% discount. This time, specially for Easter, I've included my little handmade Quilty quilts in the sale too!
Have a lovely evening,
Ann.
P.S.  FYI Shop opening times this weekend are Saturday and Monday 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM. Closed Sunday & Friday.
Little Owls Quilt SOLD
From Little Things Quilt. SOLD
Cherry On Top Quilt SOLD
Apple Jack Quilt



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - make a comment! You've made my day ♥