Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter


Happy Easter everyone!
Wishing you all a happy and productive Easter break...
And if you don't celebrate Easter, just have a lovely weekend.
I'm taking some time off from the shop for reflection and relaxation today, Sunday and Monday.
But you can rest assured I'll be finishing off some projects for the annual Maleny Quota Quilt Show on Labour Day Weekend.
I just finished a throw made from Saffron Craig Tree Bird fabrics (my new
quilt it feels so cottony soft).


Tricia used a cute swirly bird pattern to quilt it with too, and it looks great on the striped back.
The Sudoku and Katagami quilts are about to be bound. That's what's on the agenda over the next couple of days.
I signed up for The Naked Bed Challenge - you can see the button in my right sidebar - started on Sarah Fielke's blog. Sounds fun, but so little time... pop over to see how many people are doing it, and join up as well!
We're going to Brisbane on Sunday and staying overnight in a luxury hotel for a little bit of indulgence.
I've just bought a new camera, so will be posting more pictures, and better in the future. Something went wrong with the focus and lens in the last one.
Have fun - you could even grab a bargain Moda precut in quiltopia!design eBay Store sale till next Friday 29 April.
Ann ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy - make a comment! You've made my day ♥